IQC is looking for an Organizational Development Intern to lead an exciting project to design, develop and deliver education and development programs to IQC membership. The Organizational Development Intern will work as an individual contributor and integrate the learning management system (LMS) into the core offerings of IQC to support the strategic goals of the organization. This role can be located anywhere in the US.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Designs, organizes and deploys and effective learning management system to IQC Membership
- Designs, develops, and leads a learning management system to include training on a variety of leadership, culture, and organizational effectiveness topics.
- Acts as internal consultant / facilitator to IQC to build a world class LMS
- Build training assessments to determining training satisfaction, impact and (as required) return on training investment.
- Configures LMS system to be user friendly and effective for IQC Members and staff.
- Identifies and incorporates best practices and lesson learned into plans.
- Conducts Train the Trainer to ensure that others are prepared to use the Learning Management System.
- Develop organizational structure, process and procedure documentation for Learning Management System.
- Provide communication to IQC Executive Director and stakeholders.
Education and Experience:
- Completed or working towards degree in in HR, Organizational Development, Psychology, or similar
- Some work experience in HR, OD, I/O Psychology related field.
- Curriculum development
- Configuring cloud software (especially LMS technologies)
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship (required)